Summer Workshops are a great opportunity to learn about art and technology and to try a variety of classes that are offered at Createability Wisconsin. Students create digital artwork to present to their family and friends at the end of the one-week session. While these workshops are fun, they are not a summer camp.
Summer Workshops are great for students who:
- Are between the ages 10 – 35 (classes divided by age and skill)
- Learn effectively in a workshop/classroom setting
- Follow multi-step directions and work independently for a minimum of 15 minutes at a time
- Verbally ask appropriate questions (i.e. for help, clarification)
- Have an interest in computers, visual effects, filmmaking, and/or animation
- Have fluency in basic computer skills